It will always remain a debate since the first settlers walked the streets of downtown Bozeman, north side or south side of Bozeman? Which is better? To live? Raise your roots? Experience Bozeman to its fullest? Purchasing a home is a big deal, as we all know. While most working folks get pushed to the west side of town, there are still great options on the north side. Northside homes tend to be a bit smaller, but for what they lack in size they make up in character and historical foundations! One of my favorite trails from Main street to the Mountains runs right through North side passing Wild Crumb, Theory Hair salon and a number of other eclectic shops to explore just a walking distance from your front door.
My favorite perks about living on the Northside of Town:
– Endless options for treats, coffee and artistic finds! Such as: Wild Crumb, Treeline Coffee Roasters, Montana Ale Works, Theory Hair Salon, Spruce & Honey, Bozeman Brewing Company, Gangbusters Pottery, Daily Coffee Bar & Bakery, Seven Sushi, Wild Rye Distillery, and more!
– Gallatin Fairgrounds is just a few blocks away with events happening all year round.
– Beall Park is within walking distance and there is extremely easy access to Main Street to the mountains trail system.
– Your only 15 minutes away from Bridger Bowl during ski season (major bonus)!
– Less than four miles from The M, Drinking Horse trail head and much more.
View all the trail systems in the Northside of Bozeman by clicking here!
My favorite Northside Listings:
We are lucky to live in a town that has an abundance of historic homes and modern twists in between every block. From restoring an old home into a new business office, to tackling your first fixer-upper or building from the ground up – when it comes down to it, there are no bad views in Montana, just different ones!!
Thanks for taking the time to read this blog post, check in every month to read more helpful content and don’t forget to sign up for my monthly newsletter for listing updates and exciting news.